QUIERES UNIRTE A NUESTRO EQUIPO DE VENTAS?
Estamos buscando vendedores talentosos y progresivos para trabajar con nosotros en Perú.
To conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the company’s brand identity, positioning and messaging through all brand touch points (including print, TV, radio, website, email, social media, retail, events, B2B and B2C marketing collateral, internal marketing and packaging, etc.), and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic. This strategic, conceptual thinker will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience, with a solid background in visual communications, commercial art, print, digital, photography, video, branding and typography. –
Duties and responsabilities:
- Responsible for art direction and graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery.
- Interact with Copywriter to develop creative concepts and executions. Interprets company needs and develops concepts to suit specific guidelines while working within budget constraints.
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Presents design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Advise stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues. Assist in the education and development of Junior Graphic Designer. Interfaces with printers and various external vendors. Attends press checks and directs photo shoots
Education / skills: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising or related discipline. 5+ years of experience in branding, print and web design, working within an in-house creative department.
Please get in touch with us:
firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to include:
1. Short Introduction, including why you are interested in this position.
2. Link to your portfolio
We are looking to hire ASAP, so please do not delay in applying for this opportunity.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.